Credit: Ethan Miller/Getty Images, Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
If one thing has defined the Republican Party's presidential primary, it's the electorate's short-lived love affairs with any candidate not named Mitt Romney. If it's been defined by two things, it's the memorable and outrageous things the Republican candidates say. From Mitt Romney's insistence that he's unemployed (the man is worth millions) to Rick Perry's claim that Juarez, Mexico is the most dangerous city in America, an outbreak of foot-in-mouth disease has swept across the GOP candidates. Sometimes those quotes are so outlandish, they could be pulled from a rap song. That's why we made this quiz, which poses the never-before-asked question: Who said it: Republican or rapper?
1. "I stand for what I believe in--family, God and honor."
2. "Whose pockets? Whose pockets? People's pockets."
3. "I'll die on that hill"
4. "I'll die before I lose, cause I was born to win."
5. "I want black people to be free"
6. "I want to shift the entire planet. And I'm doing it. I am now a famous person. I represent real power."
7. "Your child's future was the first to go with budget cuts."
8. "You wanna get rid of drug crime in this country? Fine, let's just get rid of all the drug laws."
9. "Men are basically little piglets. You drop them in the ditch, they roll around in it."
10. "Everybody wants a shot in this land of opportunity."
11. "You can say I’m a hater. But I would argue I’m a lover."
12. "When you closed your eyes I put my balls on your cheek."
13. "I purchased a gun when I was a young man."
14. "Come on, relax guy, I like gay men."
15. "Who let the dogs out"