Jenna Marbles is one of YouTube’s biggest stars. She posts weekly videos that range from humorous sketches to embarrassing stories to valuable life advice. Most of the videos are directed at lady viewers, but with over 13 million fans, we figured Jenna had some helpful information for guys, too. No matter how well you think you understand girls, you’ll never know everything, so watch her videos (which contain a lot of NSFW language) and learn something new.
1. Girls Like Leggings More Than Guys Do
What, you thought they wear ‘em to impress you?
2. Girls Know All Our Best Lies
Admit it, you’ve told a lot of these…and your facial hair is that bad.
3. Girls Know They Take Forever To Get Ready
“Just 15 minutes.” Right.
4. …And Here’s Why
“The longer you take to get ready, the better the night you’re gonna have.”
5. A Text Message That Says “Hi” Can Mean A Lot
A Text Message Decoder would be a greater invention than the smartphone.
6. Girls Constantly Rank Each Other
The media conditions girls to feel insecure over a million things, so they get incredibly competitive. (Whereas guys mostly get competitive when we’re insecure about our team.)
7. If A Girl Makes This Face, Back Off
Even if you’re a guy, making this face would get people to avoid you. You could even use it on your roommate.
8. Girls Are Mystified By Their Love Of Lip Gloss
9. She Has Wingwomen
Some of the times that you thought you convinced a girl to come home with you, it was really her friends that convinced her.
10. Girls Have A LOT Of Opinions About Shoes
We already knew this, but it’s nice to have it confirmed.