Image via TheCHIVE
In life, it’s important to make mistakes. That’s how we learn. (Also, that’s how we have fun most of the time.) The problem is sometimes we make mistakes that are so clearly mistakes, the embarrassment far outweighs any sort of life lesson. Here are 10 such bad ideas. Avoid them because they’re always, always wrong.
1. Whiskey shot number seven. Everything goes bad after number seven.
2. Telling a boss/girlfriend/police officer what you “really think.”
3. Barbed wire tattoos.
4. Hooking up with a coworker, roommate or anyone else you have to see every day.
5. “Swim briefs.”
6. Complimenting your girlfriend’s friend’s body.
7. Unsolicited dick pics. Also: Solicited ones.
8. Any activity that involves you dressing like a wizard.
10. Being a fan of a Cleveland sports team.