Credit: Getty Images
The NFL Playoffs are here and that means it’s time for one of the biggest months in sports gambling. And while we’re happy to bring you our weekly picks, some guys take their betting too seriously. Wasting a little time and money gambling on sports is a great way to make everything more interesting, but when is enough enough? Here are 10 signs you should probably just watch sports for the love of the game.
1. You bet $100 on your 10-year-old niece’s soccer match.
2. You’ve rooted for Eli Manning in your Cowboys jersey.
3. You’ve passed on sex to see who won the Minnesota Timberwolves-Sacramento Kings game.
4. The Chargers MUST win the Super Bowl or you MUST move to Russia.
5. You had to get a second job to pay off your bet on a Major League Eating buffalo wing contest.
6. You bet the under on how much longer your grandma will be alive.
7. Carmelo Anthony better score less than 30 this Friday if he ever wants to see his cat again.
8. The only time you’ve cried as an adult: When Jamaal Charles got a concussion.
9. All you wanted for Christmas was a tip on Aaron Rogers‘s collarbone.
10. You’re terrified that your girlfriend will catch you looking at sportsbook.com, not porn.