Photo via 2nerd
Facebook might be almost 10 years old (yikes!), but apparently that's not enough time for many people to learn how to use it without totally sucking. Here are signs that everybody on the site hates you, if they haven't blocked you already.
1. You have zero profile pics where you aren't shirtless.
2. You share your political opinions more frequently than actual politicians.
3. You think that someone, somewhere, might not have heard of FarmVille, and would appreciate an invitation.
4. You spoil TV shows the night they air, and genuinely feel you're doing everybody a favor by saving them the effort of watching.
5. You're super proud of all your bot friends, 'cause all those girls in bikinis make you look like a stud.
6. Every comment you leave is, "Girl, you fine!"
7. You post pics of dinner...and your dinner is a bag of fast food.
8. You're constantly promoting your band. Or, worse, your a cappella quartet.
9. You give daily reminders of just how "blessed" you are.
10. You confront people for not attending your event they clicked "Join" on.
11. You use status updates like they're your therapist.
12. Facebook was your idea, and some other dude got all the credit.