Credit: Sam Edwards
College is a time of education, self-discovery and hooking up as much as humanly possible. (A closed-off campus can feel like a desert island -- what else is there to do on desert islands besides hook up?) But after college, those same old lines just won't work any longer. Here are icebreakers that you should only use during these best years of your life....actually, on second thought, don't use any of them.
1. "Girl, I'm thinking about changing my major to chemistry, 'cause we've got it together."
2. "What do you say we get out of these pajama bottoms and slip into something more comfortable?"
3. "I wanna land my (insert bird mascot) into your nest."
4. "Wanna see my keg?"
5. "Don't worry, girl, I'm pretty sure my roommate's asleep."
6. "You are out of this world! Trust me, I'm taking astronomy this semester."
7. "You're so fascinating, I could write a 10-page paper about you."
8. "Girl, you might be a freshman, but your booty's a senior!"
9. "I think we should drop out…of these clothes."
10. "I'm trying out for the football team, 'cause suddenly I wanna go all the way."
11. "You make me want the D...the Ph.D."
12. "Why don't we go back to my place and I'll show you my fencing sabre?"
13. "You make me want to be a better business major."
14. "You're so hot, you must be an NCAA violation."
15. "Sure, I have a guitar."