Credit: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images
You like comic books. You like girls. Put them together and you're in geek heaven. Now you just have to figure out how to make your move when you're dressed up like Boba Fett. We already brought you "The 20 Cheesiest Pick-Up Lines To Use At Comic-Con," but in case those don't work (and they won't), here are 20 more to embarrass yourself with at Comic-Con.
1. "They must call you the Human Torch, girl, 'cause you're on fire!"
2. "Set my phasers for stunned…by how hot you are."
3. "Baby, you just set off my Bat Signal."
4. "The force is strong with this one." :::point to crotch:::
5. "Girl, you're making my Spider-Sense tingle!"
6. "You must be made of kryptonite, 'cause I'm getting weak in the knees."
Watch 'The To Do List' Stars Rachel Bilson & Aubrey Plaza Learn New Sexual Positions from Comic-Con 2013
7. "SHAZAM! What's your number?"
8. "How 'bout I show you my Iron Man?" :::point to crotch:::
9. "Your Hobbit-hole or mine?"
10. "Can you help me? I'm looking for a place to park my Millennium Falcon."
11. "I must be an X-Men 'cause, girl, I KNOW I can read that mind of yours."
12. "You've gotta be the 5th-hottest Xena, Warrior Princess in this place!"
13. "You make me want to boldly go where no man has gone before."
14. "Hey, Wonder Woman, wanna wrap me up in your lasso?"
15. "Is that a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?"
16. "What's my favorite show? 'Game of Bones'!" (You know the drill: :::point to crotch:::)
17. "You wanna come back to my hotel and play some strip quidditch?"
18. "Girl, you make me want to be a better elf."
19. "HULK BUY YOU DRINK!"
20. "With you, my Fortress of Solitude would be a Fortress of Sunshine."