Photo via 3news
While you were drinking…
- Lou Reed, who fronted the Velvet Underground in the ’60s (ask your parents…or grandparents), gave a glowing review to Kanye’s “Yeezus.”
- Watch a preview for the BBC’s upcoming series “Fleming,” about the actual vodka-swigging spy who created James Bond.
- A parody video scientific study that raises the question of whether humans are genetically predisposed to be a**holes.
- Two hot actresses exchanging tongue will make any movie trailer better, especially Rachel McAdams (“Wedding Crashers”) and Noomi Rapace (“Prometheus”).
Babe Of The Day
Photo: YouTube via Busted Coverage
- Lingerie Football League center Angela Orsini (above) gets body paint all over her toned hindquarters.
- Bonus Babe: Nathalie, Busted Coverage’s Fox Sports Girl of the Week.
Video Of The Day
No one was harmed in this failed Russian rocket launch, so marvel at some pre-Fourth of July fireworks: