In the video game world, heroes haves numerous opportunities to power-up their physique and mind by gathering various magic mushrooms, indestructible armor, enchanted potions, etc. Back in the real world, technology is creating life power-ups in the form of physical peripherals and supplements that enable anyone to be smarter, stronger, more organized and achieve a Godlike omnipresence.
My Dad used to say, "There is always going to be someone bigger and stronger than you out there."
Well Dad--technology is helping bridge that gap--so shut up!
My iPhone 5 has evolved into being a vital organ. I use it for everything: ordering food, directions, thumbing through tumblr and the occasional phone call. A problem I run into often is when I need it for a social media emergency or "was that a left or a right for the bar"--it's dead in the water.
Mophie Juice Pack Helium bonded to iPhone 5
I came across the Mophie Juice Pack Helium. It locks onto your iPhone 5 and gives it a second wind of juice when you need it the most.
iPhone 5 with Mophie next to iPhone 5 without
The Juice Pack doesn't add much girth to the iPhone 5 and the pack has some very cool indicator lights on the back to help check how much reserve juice is available.
Level Up Stats
- +8 in cell phone lifeblood--really puts your iPhone 5's battery on steroids
- +3 in never missing that street the restaurant is on because your phone is dead
- +2 in durability--this is a power pack not a protective shell
- +10 in opportunities for annoying live tweeting or over texting
- -3 on your Rupees pouch--you already signed a two year contract and dropped around $200 - $400 on the phone an extra $80 to supercharge it shouldn't shock or deter you
n00b, Casual, Hardcore, Elite
Any n00b can set up the Mophie Juice Pack. You click the pack on like a typical case, comes pre-charged and zap--you are booted up and ready to go. Start sucking that juice.
Before drifting into the thick of your bar-hopping adventure --make sure to carry a full charge on the juice pack. Hold out on activating you Mophie till you hit around 20% of battery essence on your phone--this will give you a supreme command of your power opportunity.
- Social Media addicts
- People who watch a lot of video on their phone
- Gift for girlfriend whose phone always seems to die when you have to talk to her
- Anyone who finds themselves in a powerless situation at work or a night out