Photo via Brooklyn Mutt
While you were drinking...
- Is Rob Delaney trying to scrub the video of him bombing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"?
- 5 historical events you never knew stemmed from drunken idiocy.
- Turns out you can't use a shared school gmail account to send pics of yourself in boxers to people on Craigslist. A faculty-shared school gmail account, that is.
- Here are the five dumbest Facebook posts in the galaxy, in honor of "Hitchhiker's Guide" author Douglas Adams's birthday.
- Scientists at Carnegie Mellon University reprogrammed a robot for one specific command: Separating Oreo Cookies.
- Minnesota's Spam Museum could also be known as the MoMA -- the Museum of Meat-Themed Awesomeness.
- Lots of really cute co-ed attempt their best (read: awful) Arnold Schwarzenegger impressions. But did we mention they're really cute?