Credit: “Bill Clinton firing an uzi with his pants undone” via Death and Taxes
While you were drinking…
- A comprehensive map of where TV shows are set in the United States of America.
- Here are 19 people who had worse birthdays than the Justin Bieber.
- When one American went to Japan looking for work, he wasn’t thinking about a men’s strip club. Not initially, anyways.
- A man dressed as Batman (the Adam West version) brings a criminal to justice in real life.
- 15 Australian miners were fired over making a Harlem Shake video–some of which didn’t even participate in the blasted meme.
- Meanwhile, in Brazil, one man recorded himself
singing just like a goatduring a vocal warmup.
- Harrison Ford joins the cast of “Anchorman 2″.