Credit: Roll Call/Getty Images
While you were drinking last night...
- R.I.P., C. Everett Koop, surgeon general of the United States who served under two presidential administrations and tried his best to explain the dong bone to Ali G.
- For you Vine addicts, celebrities are now verified by the nano-video app service. Just look for the big "V" next to the account's name.
- Good rule of thumb: Don't steal your classmate's potato chips on the playground if she is carrying a knife.
- Scotch vs. rye: Designer Sean Seidell explains the differences between the two browns in one handy infographic.
- In case you blew it on Valentine's, you can always make up for it by getting her a ring in the shape of a snowspeeder from "The Empire Strikes Back".
- In 1974, William Shatner performed a belly dance on the $25,000 Pyramid.