Credit: 20th Century Fox/Getty Images
When the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve, you’ll kiss your loved one (or whoever’s next to you), pop a cork and burst into song. You’ll also horrendously butcher that song.
Only a tiny fraction of people who bellow “Auld Lang Syne,” which dates back to 1700s Scotland, actually know the lyrics after the first verse–but that doesn’t stop most of us from trying. And failing. Hey, at least our shame isn’t on YouTube like these golden voices…
1. Carpet serenade
2. Can you imagine what he sounds like crapping?
3. Unremarkable except for 1:52-1:54
4. Not quite a three-piece harmony
5. Booze has a similar effect on brass instruments
6. Uh… might want to pad those walls?
7. Creepy animatronic moose is creepy
8. Most painful possible use of (unbroken) bottles
(We prefer this guy’s version.)