Photo via wudisciples.blogspot.com
User-submitted pics never get old, even when they're submitted to a fan site for a hip-hop collective that peaked in the '90s. That's all good, though. The Wu-Tang Clan's founding members still manage to crank out one bangin' solo project after another--like Ghostface Killah's new MTV ebook--and long-lived tribute blog Wu Disciples shares enough love to maintain a respectable cult Internet presence.
And by "love," we mean "lovelies," specifically on Wu Mami's Tuesday, a send-in-your-Wu-hotness photo contest. Check out our favorites, from the Brooklyn Zoo and beyond. You'll understand why.
1. Up from the 36(DD) Chambers:
2. Funny, she doesn’t look Wu-ish:
4. Liquid Swords they're not:
5. Only built 4 Cuban Linux:
6. Wrap mogul:
7. No pun... we just like this one:
8. Clearly a resident of the slums of Shaolin:
9. Because every bride should be a princess on her Wudding day:
10. Just GZA'd our pants: