Try as you might, you'll never forget when Hanson overtook the airwaves with their infectious song "MMMBop." If you thought they'd be done capitalizing on that hit now, 14 years later, you're sorely mistaken. The Jonas Brothers of the '90s have taken their sugary anthem and made it bitter with their just-announced MMMHop IPA beer.
This is genius. Americans run on cheap suds shrouded in clever marketing, so what better way for a band to make the masses love (and pay) them again. With that in mind, we've come up with special beers that 11 other lost acts of the '90s should brew if they want to rejuvenate their careers.
1. Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pilsner--More bitter than most pilsners, with an earthy finish.
2. August and Everything Amber--Counting Crows turn out this summer seasonal that will keep your mind miles away from that long December.
3. Bush Light--One sip makes everything zen.
6. Live's Throwing Hopper IPA
7. No Doubt Stoubt--Also available in a combo pack with Bush Light.
8. Pumpkin Spice Girls Ale
9. Rusted Root's Beer - 100% organic.
10. Sublime's SubliminALE
11.The Cranberries Lambic--When you taste the tart finish, you'll just want to let it linger.